We strive to craft products enriched with positive energy to not only improve your body but to also invigorate the spirit. Creating a self care experience that is inspired by the synergy of nature.
Chocolate, coffee and hints of citrus.
This Body Scrub is designed to:
- Exfoliate & remove dead skin cells
- Activate new cell regeneration
- Detoxify impurities from skin
- Provide a deep penetrating massage
- Increase blood circulation to scrubbed area
- Soften skin
- Smooth skin's surface
- Reduce the appearance of fresh stretch marks
- Temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Nourish skin
- Psoriasis & Eczema friendly (not for use on open sores)
This product does contain caffeine from the arabica coffee and is one of the main ingredients that increases blood flow to give skin a more revitalized appearance.
People that suffer from body acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions that result in sensitive skin can use this product and can usually find relief from symptoms after use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use the provided spoon to remove scrub from container and replace lid. Apply to wet skin and rub on body in circular motions for 15 - 30 seconds for regular use. 30 seconds - 1 minute on areas that need extra attention. Use body scrubs 1-3 times per week depending on skin needs.
Take your time and set intentions to your shower experience. It can benefit skin health and promote having a positive productive day. Use the conductive energy of water and uninterrupted time to give your mind, body and spirit the encouragement it needs to work together.
TIPS FOR USE
1. This product is natural and natural ingredients can separate after settling and may require a quick stir before use.
2. Using spoon to remove product keeps water and germs from producing bacteria growth in product.
3. Replacing lid after each scoop keeps your product from drying out & water from entering your container developing bacteria growth.
Disclaimer: Statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
shea butter, palm kernal oil, palm oil, glycerin, cane sugar, pink himalayan salt, epsom salt, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, witch hazel, arabica coffee, sorbitol, purified water, arrowroot, caffeine, vitamin e oil, titanium dioxide (natural whitener), vanilla extract, essential oil blend, grapefruit seed extract, white willow bark, elderberry, lemon Balm, horsetail, siberian ginseng.